Wenn is available to speak at conferences and events. He mainly presents in Australia and the UK but will also consider other enquires. Please also see some of the endorsements Dr Wenn has been given as a speaker and trainer as well as some examples on his talks available online.
Some of the topics Wenn is able to present on in relation to autism include:
- Understanding autism
- Gender dysphoria
- Object permanence and single-focus
- Co-producing research with adults on the autism spectrum
- Autism and girls
- Being verbal or not using typical language
- The use of technology in autism
- Autism and dual diagnosis
- Pathological demand avoidance
- Communication and sensory dysphoria
And many more
More detail on the training Wenn is able to provide is available here.
Please note that I have Coeliac's disease. I therefore need special dietary requirements and these are listed in this attachment.
For further information or to contact Wenn to engage his services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.